H&D Deluxe C1M2 Zooming sniper rifle.

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
pukey123
Lieutenant

Unread post by pukey123 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:45 pm

I'm still having problems with Controls. According to the Controls list if I use the right mouse button plus move, and the +/- button it will zoom in or out, using either the sniper rifle or binoculars. It doesn't work for me. The only thing that works for me is to press on the middle mouse button and then I get first or third person plus the sniper's crosshair. When I use it I can hardly see the enemy, in this case, the German soldier in the tower to the right of the train cars. Can't get close enough for a good shot and get killed every time. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
pukey
pukey123

Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:06 pm

Hold down right mousebutton + move the mouse forward/backward

Oldih
Global Moderator

Unread post by Oldih » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:14 pm

Press your "Zoom" button down, then move mouse up to zoom, and down to unzoom, in 1st person mode (aka scope view).

You can also use this button to move your upper body without turning yourself (try in 3rd person in order to realize).

On a side note, sniper rifle is H&DD?s most deadliest weapon in open ground with a soldier with more than 75% of shooting skill.
Even the defeated pretend to elevate their wisdom and words

pukey123
Lieutenant

Unread post by pukey123 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:17 pm

You two gentlemen are my saviors - and I thank you very much. Maybe it's my intuitive shortcomings, but each time I read the Controls for this move I could not make it work. And, talk about international cooperation. One of you is in Finland and the other in Berlin, Germany; and me: The United States. Our politicians could learn a thing or two from ordinary citizens. Thanks again.
pukey
pukey123