Download H&D Deluxe FREE!

This is for all Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe talk including mission strategies, setting up multiplayer games and technical support.
Lars
Commando

Unread post by Lars » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:18 am

Well it is possible to increase or change the brightness without starting the game . Use regedit and look for that key :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lonely Cat Games\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\Config
There you will find the key Brightness with the default setting at 100
I don?t know what is the max for that key but you can try to change it on that way. BTW it is the first time that i?ve heard of this "bug"

pukey123
Lieutenant

Unread post by pukey123 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:46 am

[quote=""Lars""]Well it is possible to increase or change the brightness without starting the game . Use regedit and look for that key :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lonely Cat Games\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\Config
There you will find the key Brightness with the default setting at 100
I don?t know what is the max for that key but you can try to change it on that way. BTW it is the first time that i?ve heard of this "bug"[/quote]

Lars: You are fantastic, what with your knowledge of the workings of a computer. My game is FIXED, thanks to you. The brightness was set at 14. I tried 100 and it was too bright. Then I tried 75 and it appears perfect. What a relief. You, sir, are a life saver and I don't know how I will ever be able to repay your generosity and time in trying to help me. Thank you very much. Now that I will be playing this game I'm sure you will see me on the forum again. My sincere thanks also to Oldih, Drozdov, ViTaMiNhM203, et al for their offers of advice, etc. All the best.
pukey
pukey
pukey123