The way to enlightenment - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The way to enlightenment - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my fiftieth-two created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The way to enlightenment".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the *.rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The way to enlightenment" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

NEW GUINEA, 1944. Our objective is to ride through a mountain valley held by the Japanese. The main road could be mined in strategic places, so avoid it if possible. We complete the mission by reaching the opposite side of the valley using jeep with mounted machine-gun. Watch out for field artillery and machine-gun emplacements. Good luck!

CREDITS

The bunker model was downloaded from www.cadnav.com, except for the texture which is taken from the default H&D Deluxe game.
The sandbags model and related texture were downloaded from www.cadnav.com. The Japanese gun model and related texture were downloaded from www.cadnav.com. I made few new models (i.e. Type 92 machine-gun) and i made the Japanese gun usable. I also re-textured some already existed default H&D Deluxe objects (i.e. enemy uniforms).

IMPORTANT INFO

The main road is mined in several strategic places close to enemy positions. The mines could be avoided by simply passing them by and avoiding the main road if possible. Watch out for enemy artillery - it could destroy Your jeep resulting in mission failure. Each of the guns is manned by one enemy soldier - You need to kill him to neutralize it. Enemy bunkers could be entered from the rear and the MG operator could be taken by surprise. Use the riverbed to flank the enemy positions. A SAS commando equipped with sniper rifle will be also useful to eliminate gun and machine-gun crews from a safe distance. The mission ends when all Your survived commandos reach the opposite end of the valley in jeep.

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I added the tactical map view for this mission.
Attachments
The way to enlightenment.rar
Updated 23.10.2017
(4.65 MiB) Downloaded 422 times
data.rar
Updated 23.10.2017
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 412 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 13 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The way to enlightenment - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:43 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The way to enlightenment" mission add-on.
Attachments
The valley.jpg
The valley.jpg (77.06 KiB) Viewed 7066 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

Navyseals
Corporal

Unread post by Navyseals » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:59 am

very good

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier