Prison in the tropics - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Prison in the tropics - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my fortieth-eight created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "Prison in the tropics".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the *.rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "Prison in the tropics" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

BURMA, 1945. There is a Japanese POW camp nearby. A few British soldiers - members of the Singapore garrison - are held there. The others died during the infamous Death March or from diseases and malnutrition. Finally, after 3 long years in Japanese captivity comes the liberation. Our objectives are to eliminate all POW camp guards, free the British prisoners and escape together towards the road. Good luck!

CREDITS

The sandbags model and related texture were downloaded from www.cadnav.com. The palm tree model and related textures were downloaded from www.turbosquid.com. The bamboo hut model and related texture were downloaded from www.sharecg.com. I made few new models (i.e. Type 92 machine gun, terrain and wooden crosses). I also re-textured some already existed default H&D Deluxe objects (i.e. enemy uniforms).

IMPORTANT INFO

The prisoners are located inside the bamboo huts. To order the British prisoners to follow You issue them a command "Follow me" (press Home key by default). To finish the mission You must liberate all 4 prisoners and escape together towards the end of the road after You killed all enemy guards in the POW camp.

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I re-uploaded the data.rar file once again. It seems, that there were some files missing inside the data.dta archive preventing from launching the game. I apologize for that.
Attachments
data.rar
Final update
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 418 times
Prison in the tropics.rar
Final update
(5.81 MiB) Downloaded 559 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 21 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: Prison in the tropics - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "Prison in the tropics" mission add-on.
Attachments
The Japanese POW camp.JPG
The Japanese POW camp.JPG (87.47 KiB) Viewed 4996 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.