The Stilwell Road - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The Stilwell Road - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my fortieth-two created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The Stilwell Road".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the *.rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The Stilwell Road" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

BURMA, 1944. There is an road in Burma under construction, which will connects India with China to help the Chinese in fight against Japanese invaders by providing supplies and equipment. It was nicknamed after an American general who is a supervisor of its construction. Our objective is to clear the jungle area from Japanese soldiers, so the construction of the road could be continued. Watch out for enemy snipers hidden on palm trees. Good luck!

CREDITS

The palm tree models and related textures were downloaded from www.turbosquid.com. The bulldozer model and related textures were downloaded from www.archive3d.net. The sandbags model and related texture were downloaded from www.cadnav.com. The other new models were made by myself (i.e. terrain). I also re-textured some already existed default H&D Deluxe objects (i.e. enemy uniforms).

INFO

The bulldozer model was placed on the map only for visual purposes - it cannot be destroyed.

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I re-uploaded the data.rar file once again. It seems, that there were some files missing inside the data.dta archive preventing from launching the game. I apologize for that.
Attachments
data.rar
Updated version
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 428 times
The Stilwell Road.rar
(9.57 MiB) Downloaded 470 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Wed May 24, 2017 10:35 am, edited 10 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The Stilwell Road - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The Stilwell Road" mission add-on.
Attachments
The Stilwell Road.JPG
The Stilwell Road.JPG (101.13 KiB) Viewed 4908 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.