The Divine Wind - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The Divine Wind - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my thirtieth-sixth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The Divine Wind".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the *.rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The divine wind" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

BURMA, 1945. The Commonwealth forces started a major offensive against Japanese in Burma. We will attack an airfield behind enemy lines to support them. Our objectives are to destroy all enemy planes inside the hangars, blow up all fuel tanks and destroy all anti-aircraft guns. Then we need to escape by jeep through the main airfield entrance. Good luck!

CREDITS

To NilsZ for providing info about creating destroyable models in 3ds max.
The new models and related textures were downloaded from www.cadnav.com, except for the destroyable versions which i made myself and the Japanese flag texture. I also re-textured some already existed default H&D Deluxe objects (i.e. enemy uniforms).

IMPORTANT INFO

To destroy the fuel tanks and anti-aircraft guns You will need to put time-bomb near each of them. To destroy parked planes You could throw a grenade near them, put a time-bomb or blow them up using jeep mounted machine-gun. I created a new inventory item called "time-bomb with amatol" for the purpose of other mission add-ons made earlier, but please choose the default one for this mission. Due to the big size of the map i created checkpoint network (the grid used by AI to navigate) only inside the airfield area (surrounded by a metal fence).

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I re-uploaded the data.rar file once again. It seems, that there were some files missing inside the data.dta archive preventing from launching the game. I apologize for that.
Attachments
data.rar
Updated version 16.09.2017
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 389 times
The divine wind.rar
(13.54 MiB) Downloaded 435 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The divine wind - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The Divine Wind" mission add-on.
Attachments
The Japanese airfield.JPG
The Japanese airfield.JPG (66.16 KiB) Viewed 4398 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.