The deadly snowstorm - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The deadly snowstorm - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my twentieth-three created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The deadly snowstorm".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The deadly snowstorm" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

It is December 1941. The withdrawing British forces from Norway blew up an important bridge. The Germans gathered a company of engineers to build a temporary pontoon bridge, until the bigger one will be completed. The RAF reconnaissance planes discovered a fuel depot in the bridge area. Our objectives are to blow up all the fuel tanks and the pontoon bridge. The fuel tanks are surrounded by a metal fence. They are placed close to each other, so one well placed timed bomb will be enough to destroy them. The best way to destroy the bridge will be to place a timed bomb in the middle of it, above the pillar. The mission ends when we reach the end of the road in a jeep on the other side of the pontoon bridge. Watch out for guard towers and enemy patrols. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
The deadly snowstorm.rar
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 663 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 752 times
data.rar
(556.9 KiB) Downloaded 774 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The deadly snowstorm - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The deadly snowstorm" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (69.56 KiB) Viewed 6164 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.