The unexpected thaw - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The unexpected thaw - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my twentieth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The unexpected thaw".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The unexpected thaw" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

It is December 1941. The Norwegian Resistance members informed us about a newly built large fuel depot on one of the small islands. The complex is surrounded by a metal fence and the approach to it is mined. It is nearly impossible to enter inside, because the only entrance is heavily guarded. Fortunately, there is a path along the mountain ridge which leads directly to the fuel depot. Of course the passage is patrolled by guards and illuminated by searchlight from the machine-gun tower. Our objectives are to blow up the fuel warehouse inside the large building, then destroy the antenna mast on the top of the hill to cut off communication and destroy the big stationary fuel tanks outside. To prevent the German pursuit after us, we need to blow up all the parked Opel trucks too. The mission ends when we blow up all the required targets and reach the complex main gate. Watch out for guard towers and enemy patrols. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
The unexpected thaw.rar
(844.04 KiB) Downloaded 643 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 601 times
data.rar
(556.9 KiB) Downloaded 603 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The unexpected thaw - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The unexpected thaw" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (61.85 KiB) Viewed 4906 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.