The aces of the skies - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The aces of the skies - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my eighteenth created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The aces of the skies".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The aces of the skies" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

It is the March 1945. The United States Air Force (USAF) is performing bombing raids on the factories and war industry of The Third Reich. Unfortunately, the losses among the B-17 bombers and their crews are growing. The biggest threat are the enemy fighters squadrons operating from the airfields in western Germany. Our recon planes located one of those airfields and made some photos of it, but they are not very detailed, because they were made from a very high altitude to avoid enemy fighters and AA defense. In result our map of the airfield could differ from reality, we will need to locate personally all the mission targets on the German airfield. From the information that we gathered, the enemy Messerschmitts fighter squadron is consisting of 9 planes. The airfield is also protected by anti-aircraft batteries (consisting of 8 guns) and equipped with searchlights. Fortunately, because of the bad weather the fighter squadron is temporarily grounded - the pilots are resting in the building near the control tower. Our objectives are to eliminate all the enemy pilots, destroy all the enemy fighters, destroy all the anti-aircraft guns and reach the escape point. The building with the pilots is closed - one of the guards outside should has the key to open the doors, but we could simple shoot the pilots through the glass windows. The airfield sewers system is used as a bomb shelter, but it cannot be reach from the outside. The mission ends when we reach the escape point using the jeep - the end of the road, which is leading to the left from the airfield. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
data.rar
Updated version 23.10.2017
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 397 times
The aces of the skies.rar
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 693 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 624 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 41 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The aces of the skies - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The aces of the skies" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (66.75 KiB) Viewed 5126 times
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.