The hunting season - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Discuss your upcoming modding & editing projects here or shout out some ideas.
p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

The hunting season - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello everyone,

i would like to share with you my eleventh created mission add-on for Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe, it is called "The hunting season".

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Unpack all the rar archives into your H&D Deluxe data folder (i.e.: C:\Program Files\Take2\Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe\data) and replace data.dta and models.dta with the new one. The mission add-on is a file with *.add extension. Start the game, choose play add-on and select "The hunting season" from the menu.

MISSION BRIEFING

The Hitler committed suicide in Berlin, so he couldn't be judged because of his crimes. However, the hunt for German war criminals has started. One of them is hiding in his villa in Bavaria in south Germany - surrounded by his loyal soldiers. We need to capture him alive, so the allied court could bring him to justice for his numerous crimes. First we need to eliminate all the guards in the villa, then find the safe with documents that could prove his guilt and together with the SS officer reach the escape point - the back gate. The officer is located in his room on the upper floor of the villa. The safe will be probably also there. Unfortunately, the doors leading to the room from the terrace are closed - we need to enter the room from the other side. Only the officer have the key to open this doors. Good luck!

REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK

If you downloaded my mission add-on please give me your feedback. I am waiting your comment. :grin:
Attachments
The hunting season.rar
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 645 times
data.rar
(556.9 KiB) Downloaded 643 times
models.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 665 times
Last edited by p.jakub88 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 12 times in total.
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS motto.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Re: The hunting season - a H&D Deluxe mission add-on

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Below i posted 1 image from "The hunting season" mission add-on.
Attachments
Shot 1.jpg
Shot 1.jpg (82.07 KiB) Viewed 12358 times

Myron
SAS Soldier

Unread post by Myron » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Correction: The "main gate" is actually the front yard. Much of the map is the actual backyard.

p.jakub88
SAS Soldier

Unread post by p.jakub88 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Myron wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:45 pm
Correction: The "main gate" is actually the front yard. Much of the map is the actual backyard.
Yes, indeed You are right. I mean the gate with the guard house near it, not the small "fence" gates around the villa.

You are posting so quick that i have a hard time to catch up, lol.