Hello everyone

This is the place to talk about everything and anything.
LT. Drake Hawkins
Private

Hello everyone

Unread post by LT. Drake Hawkins » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 am

Hello everyone, my nick is LT. Drake Hawkins, Im a big fan of tactical FPS games, since I tried Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe in single player (Never managed to try MP) I loved the gameplay and style of the game, really interesting and innovative, I got H&D 2 recently and Im enyoing it too much, also I might get a copy of SS soon...
And well, short but humble intro of me :)  :grin:
I also play games like OFP (Operation Flashpoint 1), Ghost Recon 1 and GRAW 1... Lets say H&D 2, OFP and Ghost Recon 1 are the three games Im playing this times.
Well I hope I have a good time here, see you people in the forums :grin:
Last edited by LT. Drake Hawkins on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
No sig yet...

Jason
Administrator

Re: Hello everyone

Unread post by Jason » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 am

Hello and Welcome to the forums LT. Drake Hawkins!

Glad to hear that H&D Deluxe is still bringing in the fans :mrgreen: Hidden and Dangerous is a great game series which I hope gets extended soon. I would definitely recommend buying a copy of Sabre Squadron, it has some great weapon additions and the missions are great, the first mission reminds me more of the original H&D1 game. What's your favourite mission been so far?

I'm also a fan of many Tom Clancy games but haven't played them all (because there is like 100 of them!). But I enjoyed GRAW2, people say GRAW1 is better but have yet to play it yet.
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial

LT. Drake Hawkins
Private

Unread post by LT. Drake Hawkins » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 pm

My favourite mission on H&D Deluxe is one that has some good urban combat, I dont remember the name, but I remember you had to scape out of there with somekind of officer or scientist alive... you had a tiger inside a shop near a big square and you had to manage yourself how to destroy that thing becouse there were some sharp eye snipers on a tall tower looking at your direcction... had to counter-snipe them before prosseding to destroy the tiger, witch I always killed with a time bomb... Also it was cool becouse you coulnt use the easy scape on a bridge nearby, cos there were russians there and if you show up with the VIP it was like a carnage lol...
And yes there are lots of games created by Tom Clancy, normally I prefer Ghost Recon becouse it has the convination of both open and urban warfare, and well I dont know but Rainbow is all about close warfare and not very war style I dare say lol...
GRAW 1 is pretty good, urban warfare there is great, but it takes from 2 to 4 days to win it cos there are about... 6 missions, yep, 6, maybe you can pass 3 in one day but still the rest is difficult, and I dont let anyone on the team to die, I save a lot haha...
I cant test GRAW 2 yet, dont have the pc to run it  tongue01
Last edited by LT. Drake Hawkins on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No sig yet...

Jason
Administrator

Unread post by Jason » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 am

C6M1, Czechoslovakia, King's Road. That's always been one of my favourite missions as well. The atmosphere of the level is fantastic and has a lot of great elements. The next mission, originally the final mission of H&D1 is pretty epic, a great finish to a great game. Unlike the H&D2 end mission no_02 SS has a better end mission.

Not sure why but Snow Demon, H&D1 C4M2, has always been a personal favourite mission of mine. Just enjoyed that one a lot!
A new day, a new beginning

Fixing H&D2 Multiplayer tutorial